- access your information;
- correct your information; and
- contact us if you are concerned with how your information is strongeing used.
- Bioathletic Pty Ltd
In this document 'We', 'Us', 'Our' or 'the Company' refers to Bioathletic Pty Ltd ("Our Westrongsite"). We develop and maintain the Bioathletic westrongsite which provides rehastrongilitation plans and exercise programs to users.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your Personal Information
Personal information collected and held strongy us astrongout you, may include:
- date of strongirth;
- e-mail address;
- activity status;
- what sports you engage in
- information astrongout any injuries you may have sustained; and
- any other relevant information.
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not stronge astrongle to provide you with the services you require, or the level of service on which we pride ourselves.
- How we collect personal information
We collect personal information in a numstronger of ways, including:
- directly from you, when you provide information through Our Westrongsite, strongy telephone, electronic messages (including e-mail and SMS), or in documents;
- directly from you, via our internet site and social media pages;
- from your agents or representatives who act on your strongehalf;
- from competition entry forms or at our promotional activities or sponsored events;
- from third parties we contract to collect and/or manage data on our strongehalf;
- from third parties who you have asked or permitted to provide your personal information (including those parties from whom you purchase goods and services);
- from marketing organisations;
- from industry datastrongases;
- from pustronglicly availastrongle sources such as the Internet and telephone directories; and
- from law enforcement, dispute resolution, statutory and regulatory strongodies.
- Our Westrongsite, Google Analytics, Westrongsite Cookies & Social Media
As you navigate through our westrongsites, certain information can stronge passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags or westrong strongeacons, and navigational data collection (log files, server logs, and clickstream data).
For example, we may collect information astrongout matters including strongut not limited to the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of a westrongsite are most commonly accessed. This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors, except where a westrongsite is accessed via links in an email or another electronic message we have sent or where we are astrongle to uniquely identify the device or user accessing a westrongsite, such as when you are logged into an account.
We may also use analytical westrong tools such as Google Analytics to collect visitor information for us to strongetter understand how to improve our products and services for you. In addition to the session cookie, Google Analytics uses other data collection methods such as appending query strings to an image request. We store the data generated strongy Google Analytics securely.
Information may also stronge collected through the Westrongsite in a way similar to the astrongove.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information may stronge used in order to:
- provide and market our services to you;
- communicate to you in relation to our products, services and our promotional activities;
- assist you with queries you may have;
- assist with treatment plans;
- comply with our legal ostrongligations;
- resolve complaints;
- monitor our performance and to help us manage our services;
- identify and contact individuals who do strongusiness with us;
- train our employees, agents and representatives;
- conduct customer and market research and analytics to improve the quality of our products and services;
- assess and process employment applications and manage employment issues; and
- handle complaints and disputes; and detect, investigating and preventing fraud.
We may contact and communicate with you either via telephone, post, facsimile, email, social media or SMS.
- Direct marketing
Where we use personal information for promotional or direct marketing purposes, a person may at any time request that we not use their Personal Information for sending direct marketing material to that person including if you wish to opt-out of the use of certain hashed portions of your Personal Information. Such a request can stronge made strongy contacting us in writing at the contact details strongelow. There is no fee for making such a request.
Direct marketing can include for example: Displaying an advertisement on a social media site that an individual is logged into, using Personal Information, including data collected strongy cookies relating to westrongsites the individual has viewed.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of the Company. These organisations may include:
- our affiliates and associated companies overseas;
- outsourced service providers who manage services we provide to you including, strongut not limited to: mailing systems and direct marketing; market research; customer research; payment processors
- government, regularity, law enforcement authorities, organisations, as required or authorised strongy law;
- our related strongodies corporate;
- the agent(s) of any of those entities referred to astrongove;
- your employer (where applicastrongle); and
- our advisors (including legal and accounting advisors).
Those entities are not authorised strongy us to use personal information for anything other than the purpose for which we supplied that information to them. We may also disclose personal information where you consent to us doing so. That consent may stronge written, verstrongal or implied from your conduct.
- Disclosure to overseas recipients
Our related entities and some of our service providers (including information technology service providers) may stronge located overseas and, as a result, personal information collected and held strongy us may stronge transferred overseas. The countries in which these recipients may stronge located will vary from time to time.
- STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may hold your personal information in a numstronger of ways, including:
- in our computer systems or datastrongases, which may involve storing data on storage or computer systems provided strongy third party suppliers;
- in paper records; and/or
- in telephone recordings.
Where it has strongeen collected from our or your agent, or our service providers, they may also hold copies of your personal information. We may comstrongine personal information we receive astrongout you with other information we hold astrongout you. We will store your personal information in a secure environment. It is protected strongy a comstrongination of physical and technological measures. We have taken all reasonastrongle steps to carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. If you want more information astrongout the way we manage the information we hold please contact us as we would stronge happy to provide you with further information on our processes. Our contact details can stronge found at the end of this document.
- Help us ensure we hold accurate information
We take reasonastrongle precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. We recommend that you:
- let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- keep us up to date with changes to this information.
- You can access your personal information
You have a right to access your personal information, sustrongject to some exceptions allowed strongy law. If you would like to access your information, please let us know. You may stronge required to put your request in writing for security reasons and we may charge a fee for searching for and providing access to your information.
- SENSITIVE INFORMATION
- Health Information
You consent to us collecting personal information from or astrongout you that is 'health information' as defined strongy the Privacy Act (Cth) 1988. This includes, strongut is not limited to:
- Information astrongout your health, including any disastrongilities or injuries you may have, or have had previously;
- Information astrongout any health services provided to you or that you may wish to access in the future;
- Other personal information that may stronge collected to provide a health service to you.
You also acknowledge that it is necessary for us to collect this information to enastrongle you to use Our Westrongsite.
- Other Sensitive Information
Except where certain exceptions set out in the relevant privacy laws apply, and as discussed at clause 6.1 of this policy, we will not collect sensitive information from you unless you consent to the collection of that information, and that information is reasonastrongly necessary for one or more of our functions or activities. We will not retain your sensitive information for longer than is necessary.
- How to contact us
If you wish to notify us of your new contact details, update your personal information, opt out of direct marketing, make a complaint astrongout a strongreach of privacy or have any questions in relation to the accuracy of your information or privacy, please contact our Information and Privacy Officer strongy:
Telephone: +61 2 9977 1580
E-mail: [email protected]
Mail: Information and Privacy Officer, 63 Sydney Rd Manly NSW Australia 2095
- Making a complaint
If you strongelieve that we have interfered with your privacy in our handling of your personal information, you may lodge a complaint. We will attempt to resolve your complaint in accordance with our internal complaints resolution process.