Careers at Bioathletic.
We are honest enough to admit that we can only be as good as the sum of our parts – that is, our team is what makes us shine.
We’re here to build stronger, more mobile and bulletproof humans.
The Bioathletic team is expert at building better athletes and we have a philosophy that every athlete, in fact everyone, should be treated like an elite athlete. Regardless of your athletic status. We truly believe that every athlete is capable of more, and above all, they deserve a better standard of care. Our physiotherapists, dietitians, massage therapists and strength & conditioning coaches have all worked with elite athletes, but taking the Urban Athlete to new levels is what really ignites us.
Be the best in the world or the best in your world. It’s all the same to us.
MASSAGE THERAPIST [TAREN POINT]
Dear Massage Therapist,
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative Allied Health clinic that is flipping the traditional healthcare model on its head, then this will be the most important job listing you ever read.
We're looking for a Game-Changing Remedial/Sports Massage Therapist to join our team.
But not just any old massage therapist, no. Like I said, we're looking for someone who can really kick some arse and get some results.
Here's the thing...
We need someone with the healing hands of Mother Teresa, the ability to build a following like Oprah and the communication skills of Martin Luther-King.
Whether you’re tasked with overseeing our short or long term rehab patients, serving our fast-growing membership database, helping out the pre and postnatal community or working with some young gun local athletes - you’re the type of person who turns up ready to go and gets a kick out of watching your urban athletes progress to heights they never thought possible.
Now, a little about us...
Bioathletic is building strong, mobile and bulletproof humans. We like to call them Urban Athletes.
We’ve just birthed a 'first-of-its-kind membership' allowing our Urban Athletes unlimited access to our Strength and Conditioning, Physiotherapy and Massage team. Elite athletes don’t function at high levels with a support team that doesn’t coordinate its actions - and neither do our Urban Athletes.
Our customers are professionals, parents, tradespeople, students and forever athletes. But they are not elite. They might be runners, swimmers or triathletes, but they also hold down full-time jobs, do the soccer mum duties and occasionally fall off the wagon with a tub of Ben and Jerry’s and an entire season on Netflix.
They’re human. But they all have a desire to reach their potential - in life and their chosen sport.
Helping you along this journey is our team - 18 of the coolest and most professional bunch of clinicians and support staff across our two sites… Sports Physios, Massage Therapists, Strength and Conditioning Coaches, Dietitians plus our awesome Front of House Crew.
Bioathletic is only a small team, but we pack a punch.
But enough about us, what about you...
Do you have these 3 things…
- The Right Attitude: Sensational communication skills is an absolute must
- The Know-How: The ability to work your magic, get rave reviews, constantly look for a better way and work proactively within our team
- The Drive: To become more than just another massage therapist. We need someone who knows where the team is going and pulls all stops to make it happen.
Awesome, but before you get all excited…
- This role is not for newbies - you’ll need 3+ years of experience as the absolute minimum
- This role won’t be easy. We’re a business that succeeds on quality and as such we’ll demand that from you every day
So here’s what to do next…
Don’t send us your stock standard resume that you’ve been canvassing to all the latest job openings. We're looking for a Game-Changing Massage Therapist and that starts by showing us you can communicate effectively.
So please take the time to write a Cover Letter that tells us about you. We want the details. The nitty-gritty.
Specifically why you think you would be the perfect fit for this role. Sure you can also throw in a little bit about your experience and life goals, but make sure we get to know who you are in under 2 pages.
Best of luck,
I'm serious about the letter. Applications without one won't be considered.
In a nutshell, here's what we're offering...
- Professional Mentorship: We take professional growth very seriously and will provide you with some of the best ‘in-the-trenches’ training, across multiple disciplines and population groups, giving you the knowledge and confidence needed for greatness.
- We’ll pay you: In fact, we offer a generous rate. We want Game-Changing talent and we reward as such.
- A vibrant team of some of the country's most switched-on physiotherapists and fitness pros who aren’t afraid to shake things up.
- Amazing growth prospects: We’re going places. Come along for the ride.
If this job description excited you even just a little bit. And you believe that you could be the one we're looking for, then please send your cover letter and resume ASAP.