CAREERS AT BIOATHLETIC.
WE ARE HONEST ENOUGH TO ADMIT THAT WE CAN ONLY BE AS GOOD AS THE SUM OF OUR PARTS – THAT IS, OUR TEAM IS WHAT MAKES US SHINE.
We’re here to build stronger, more mobile and bulletproof humans.
The Bioathletic team is expert at building better athletes and we have a philosophy that every athlete, in fact everyone, should be treated like an elite athlete. Regardless of your athletic status. We truly believe that every athlete is capable of more, and above all, they deserve a better standard of care. Our physiotherapists, dietitians, massage therapists and strength & conditioning coaches have all worked with elite athletes, but taking the Urban Athlete to new levels is what really ignites us.
Be the best in the world or the best in your world. It’s all the same to us.
PHYSIOTHERAPIST [TAREN POINT]
Are you a razor-sharp physio looking for your next big challenge?
Then read on…
Bioathletic is a passionate team of high-performing allied health professionals and fitness experts who are flipping the traditional healthcare model on its head and we’re looking for the next member of our crew.
What are we looking for?
A physio who will shine whether you’re tasked with overseeing our short or long term rehab patients, serving our local population of Urban Athletes, working with some young gun local talent or standing sideline ready to keep our local teams performing at their best.
We’re looking for the type of person who turns up ready to go and gets a kick out of watching your athletes progress to heights they never thought possible.
A little about us…
Bioathletic builds bulletproof humans. We like to call them Urban Athletes.
Built on a philosophy from deep within the foundations of professional sport and the access elite athletes have to quality healthcare. Why shouldn’t the Urban Athlete be able to access the same? Elite athletes don’t function at high levels with a support team that doesn’t coordinate its actions – and neither do our Urban Athletes.
Our customers are professionals, parents, tradespeople, students and forever athletes. But they are not necessarily elite. They might be runners, swimmers or triathletes, but they also hold down full-time jobs, do the soccer mum duties and occasionally fall off the wagon with a tub of Ben and Jerry’s and an entire season on Netflix.
They’re human. But they all have a desire to reach their potential – in life and their chosen sport.
On top of our Urban Athletes, we’re also charged with looking after some of Sydney’s up and coming athletes, including Shute Shield Rugby Union, NBL1 Basketball and touring international teams.
Helping you along this journey is our team – 18 of the coolest and most professional bunch of clinicians and support staff across our two sites… Sports Physios, Massage Therapists, Strength and Conditioning Coaches, Dietitians plus our awesome Front of House crew.
We’re only a small team, but we pack a punch.
Enough about us, what about you…
Do you have these 3 things…
- The Right Attitude: Sensational communication skills is an absolute must
- The Know-How: The ability to treat injuries with flair, rationalise your decisions, constantly look for a better way and work proactively within our team
- The Drive: To become more than just another physio. We need someone who knows where the team is going and pulls all stops to make it happen.
Awesome, but before you get all excited…
- This role is best suited to physios with over 3 years of experience, however new grads with a background in a gym setting will be considered.
- We’re a business that succeeds on quality and as such we’ll demand that from you every day
So here’s what to do next…
Don’t send us your stock standard resume that you’ve been canvassing to all the latest job openings. We’re looking for a Physio who can communicate effectively, so show us by taking the time to write a Cover Letter that tells us about you. We want the details. The nitty-gritty.
Specifically why you think you would be the perfect fit for this role. Sure you can also throw in a little bit about your experience and life goals, but make sure we get to know who you are in under 2 pages.
Best of luck,
PS. I’m serious about the letter. Applications without one won’t be considered.
In nutshell, here’s what we’re offering…
- Professional Mentorship: We take professional growth very seriously and will provide you with some of the best ‘in-the-trenches’ training, across multiple disciplines and population groups, giving you the knowledge and confidence needed for greatness.
- Generous rate of pay. We want Game-Changing talent and we reward as such.
- A vibrant team of some of the country’s most switched-on physiotherapists and fitness pros who aren’t afraid to shake things up.
- Amazing growth prospects: We’re going places. Come along for the ride.
If this job description excited you even just a little bit. And you believe that you could be the one we’re looking for, then please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com